HeartBREAKER!

>> Thursday, October 22, 2009

I may be biased, but oh my gosh she's beautiful! My oldest little masterpiece and I took off tonight to take her 5 year pictures. 5 YEARS! I can't believe my sweet baby is five, and oh so grown up! She had school pictures last week so she said she knew exactly what to do...a great big grin and she'd yell, "mashed potatoes!". That'll work ;)







For her birthday, everything was all about Fancy Nancy. Since Nancy says all things French are fancy, what else but a beret to top off her ensemble?? Tres chic!

Considering that she's mine and constantly has a camera in her face...usually met with "No more picturin'!" she was incredibly cooperative. I can neither confirm nor deny that there might have been a cookie involved in making that happen.



Ainsley loves the fun floppy flower on her little sister's hat and I think it made for very cute pictures!

1 comments:

GrammyFraser October 24, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Love the hats! She has such beautiful eyes! Can't wait to see all of the pictures! Great job!!