Through the Looking Glass

>> Thursday, June 24, 2010

This is my favorite nephew, back after 6 months!  S is ALL boy, but looking at him, I still see my little sister.  Same childhood hamster cheeks :)  We used to swear she was stowing food away for winter.

At any rate, he was ready for his close-up in record time.  He was supposedly being dropped off so my sister and B-I-L could go on a date but at the last minute, I asked my sister to pack along his 1 year photo clothes.  My mom and I whisked him away to the yard, dodging golf balls and changing his clothes multiple times.  He was SUCH a sport--he clapped, laughed and happily sat in a tree while my mom clung to his shirt for dear life.

I just love him to pieces and think he has been one of my best subjects to date!  I'm thrilled to have been in town for both his 6 month and 1 year milestones!

Look at his little college boy self!  At the very least he looks like he's ready to graduate from kindergarten.  He is just precious...I love him, I love him, I LOVE him!  Shh, I'm thinking about sneaking him home with me ;)

0 comments: