Seventh Heaven

>> Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Just last week, Becky added her fifth child, a girl, to their family of two rough and tumble boys and now three sweet girls.  I love their family dynamic and really enjoyed getting to photograph this large family!  Mom and Dad have tons of patience (as would seem obvious with a family of 7) and they were uber-patient with me as I'm a tad out of practice, awaiting the right timing to step back into full swing after our own family addition.






Baby L is TINY, easily the smallest baby I've seen yet.  The older four kids are incredibly sweet around her, the boys protective, the girls doting.  I'm so excited for the blessing of this new child for their fun family and look forward to seeing how she fits in with the rest of their crew!

1 comments:

darrellbaskin August 22, 2012 at 10:16 PM  

Awesome, amazing photos! You have a gift, Jennifer!!