I'm a Big Girl Now!

>> Friday, October 9, 2009

I met H when she was only 5 months old. She's one of my kids' favorite playmates and as such I have pictures from all stages of her life, just as I do my own kids. It was really fun to get to take her 3 year pictures! She's growing into such a little lady and I enjoyed following her around the gardens capturing that still baby fine hair and her big blue eyes. Her little brother was my first official practice session (his first year pictures) so it was neat to follow up with big sister several months later.


She'd never been here before, so the fish and turtles in the pond really piqued her interest and everything she saw was new and neat for her.

She wasn't the least bit tentative about walking around in her bare feet and was incredibly compliant any time I asked her to hop up on a rock or sit near *gasp* dirt :)













I look forward to finishing this session and seeing how the rest of them turned out!

0 comments: