Party of 5

>> Saturday, October 24, 2009

I met with a beautiful family of 5 this morning at a local museum. It was a little chilly when we started off but it warmed up and turned into a gorgeous day!


This is such a great place, there is a terrific backdrop everywhere you turn.







Their oldest is a junior in high school and was completely comfortable with the camera! I wore nothing but clear mascara until I was out of college so I'm a tad jealous looking at her perfectly applied eyeliner...something I've yet to master. I'm amazed at how put together and confident 16 year olds are these days.








The younger girl was the perfect assistant and yelled BANANAS! while I took pictures of her sister. If she didn't live so far away, I might consider hiring her. She couldn't wait for her turn and was more than happy to smile for the camera.







The little guy was another story...he wanted to PLAY! Luckily, I'm always up for a game of peek a boo and as it turned out, he was too!

0 comments: