First Session

>> Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back in April, I had the opportunity to take pictures of my friend's son...my very first amateur photo shoot! He's just over a year old and a very active little guy! I had a ton of fun chasing him around (yes, even 9+ months pregnant!) and attempting to capture a glimpse of his personality.


To the left, he's very intrigued by a sprinkler head we just happened to set him down in front of but this pose is all his own. He just looks like such a sweet precious baby boy...even if he wouldn't look at me :)

I got a few good pictures that really captured the little guy. I was very grateful to my friend for lending me her precious model!








A few days later, I actually requested him to model for me again. I wanted to try out a black backdrop as well as the white beadboard in my nursery. Her nursery has terrific natural light so I wanted to try my hand indoors as well. He is such a sweet boy and has such a gentle personality.


It was a whole new ball game trying to keep my girls from barging in on us, the little guy from attempting to escape to find Mama and keeping him where I wanted him. It was also interesting maneuvering my nowadays enormous self around all of the furniture pushed to the center of the room for the purposes of this little shoot! Again, a lot of fun and a terrific learning experience!

0 comments: