A Day at the Park!

>> Thursday, September 3, 2009

After having my third sweet baby girl, I am ready to throw myself back into this challenging but fun hobby of mine. In the beginning of August, a friend of mine met me at the park and for the next hour, I followed this sweet brown eyed boy around taking pictures.


W is too cute! I really enjoyed capturing his smiles! Mom was great and even coaxed a few laughs out of him while I moved him around from place to place so I could get what I needed.


W was very easy going and was not at all hindered from playing with sticks, and hanging out in the dirt or rocks while I was taking pictures. I'm pretty sure that as far as he's concerned, he just had a fun day at the park. Me too!

I'm looking forward to shooting his big sister this weekend and hope that she shows me all the personality that this little guy did!

0 comments: