Girly Girl

>> Sunday, September 27, 2009

W just became a BIG Sister!! In fact, her little brother is pictured in the post below. I've known her for a few years now and absolutely love her delicate features, infectious smile and gentle demeanor. She is also a GIRLY girl, and as such, showed up in a frilly skirt full of tulle complete with a necklace and pearl bracelet (of COURSE!). I was a little surprised not to see a purse in tow...she must have traded it out for the fresh flowers mom brought instead.



Because she's such a girly girl, I was apprehensive about asking her to step up onto this stump (which also had a few bugs on it--my own girls would have balked at the idea). However, she hopped right up and gave me a few big grins! Yay!

Although the session was largely for W, we snapped a few family pictures in the beginning. Congratulations to the new family of four!

0 comments: